- What is a Will? – An overview of an Arizona Last Will & Testament. Explains the functions a will serves, why you need a will and how a will can protect your family.
- For a Will to be Valid, What Does Arizona Law Require? – Explains the requirements for a valid Arizona will.
- Choosing Who Will Inherit Your Personal Property – How you can use a Personal Property Memorandum to designate who will get your tangible personal property.
- Top 10 Most Common Questions About Wills – Answers common questions about Wills including who should have a Will and why, how long is a Will valid, who makes sure your final wishes are followed, is joint ownership a good substitute for a Will, and more.
- 7 Secrets to a Successful Will – Since you won't be around to find out if your Will is successful, don't take the chance that it won't work like you think it Will. Learn how you can fix potential problems today.
- Non-Lawyers Preparing Wills – Court finds that preparing a will and power of attorney without a license to practice law is the unauthorized practice of law.
WillsOn the Net2016-12-13T20:33:21-08:00