See the contents and prices of our three estate plan bundles.
Our Three Estate Plan Bundles
We do not have a one-size fits all estate plan. Our three estate plan bundles give you the option to pick the bundle that is best for you. Our estate plan bundles are:
1. the Peace of Mind bundle ($497 for one person or $647 for couples). To purchase this bundle complete our Peace of Mind questionnaire. People who have young adult children should purchase this Peace of Mind bundle for their adult children.
2. the Silver Estate Plan bundle ($997 for a single person or $1,247 for a couple). To purchase the Silver Estate Plan bundle complete our Silver Estate Plan questionnaire. This plan is for people who have important or valuable assets and they want to make sure that the assets are inherited by the person or people they want to inherit rather than the people who will inherit under the law of the decedent’s state of residence at the time of death. Arizona residents should learn Who Gets My Property If I Die Without A Will Or Trust?
3. the Gold Estate Plan bundle ($2,997 for a single person or $3,497 for a couple). People who bought a Gold LLC from us get a $500 discount off the price of this estate plan. To purchase the Gold Estate Plan bundle complete our Gold Estate Plan questionnaire. If you buy this bundle make an appointment for a free phone call or Webex video conference with Richard C. Keyt by using his online scheduling calendar or by calling our estate planning legal assistant Michelle Watkins at 480-664-7413. During this meeting Ricky will answer your questions and work with you to design your estate plan.
Do You Have Any Estate Planning Questions?
If you have any questions about wills, trusts, estate planning or our three estate plan bundles call or email one of us.
- Richard C. Keyt (the son) at 480-664-7472 and email@example.com or make a phone appointment with him using his online calendar.
- Richard Keyt (the father) at 480-664-7478 and firstname.lastname@example.org or make a appointment with him using his online calendar.
Get Free Access to the Keyt's Estate Planning eBook Called Family Asset Protection
Sign up for free instant access to the Keyt’s ebook about wills, trusts and estate planning called “Family Asset Protection.” This book gives you more information about these important documents and how they protect your loved ones.