Skip to content
Death & Disability PlanningOn the Net2015-02-28T13:18:07-08:00
- Estate Planning: Not Just For The Rich – Many people make the critical mistake of believing that only wealthy people need estate plans. Estate planning can benefit everybody, regardless of your net worth.
- Healthcare Power of Attorney – A critical component of every estate plan, a healthcare power of attorney allows others to make healthcare decisions for you if you are unable to do so yourself.
- Living Wills – Explains what a living will does for you and how a living will can protect your family from the Terri Schaivo nightmare. A living will will communicate your healthcare wishes when you are unable to do so yourself.
- HIPAA Authorization – Due to Federal healthcare privacy laws, you need a HIPAA authorization to permit your healthcare providers to access your healthcare records if you are disabled.
- Financial Power of Attorney – If you are sick and unable to pay your medical bills and handle your finances, a financial power of attorney will allow someone you designate to handle your financial matters for you.