We provide the following services when hired to form an Inheritor's Trust for $2,500 and $750 for each additional Trust:
1. Office consultations and phone calls to plan, design and sign the Trust.
2. Preparation of an irrevocable Trust the purpose of which is to receive gifts and inheritance for the benefit of one specific person.
3. Preparation of a Certification of Trust that can be given to third parties to prove the existence of the Trust, the name of the trustee(s), the name of the Trust, the date of the Trust and the powers of the trustee(s).
4. Digital copies of the Trust and the Certification of Trust.
5. Preparation of a "Crummey" notice to send to the beneficiary when gifts are made to the Trust.
6. Obtain a federal employer ID number for the Trust.
7. Prepare a summary of the Trust that explains to the beneficiary how the Trust works.
In this section we ask you to give the name and contact information for every person or entity who might be an initial trustee (appointed at the time the Trust is signed) or a successor trustee (after the death, resignation or removal of a then serving trustee.
The Trust can have a single trustee or co-trustees.
Please list every potential trustee below.
The Distribution Trustee has the discretion to determine the amount and timing of all distributions of money and property from the Trust. We recommend that you name only one initial Distribution Trustee, but if you want to have co-Distribution Trustees serving at the same time enter all of the Trustees' names here. The initial Distribution Trustee should be a trusted family member, CPA, financial advisor or friend.
The beneficiary will have the power to fire all Distribution Trustees and appoint a replacement Distribution Trustee. This power to fire and hire gives the beneficiary indirect control of the Trust's assets.
Unless you want the Investment Trustee to be a trust company or a bank the beneficiary will be the initial Investment Trustee.
This question asks who will take over as Investment Trustee if the initial Investment Trustee resigns or cannot serve for any reason other than death.
When you get the Questionnaire pleae review it and if you find a mistake or want to change anything send us a reply email with the corrections and changes.