Scottsdale estate planning attorneys Richard Keyt and his son former CPA Richard C. Keyt, created this website to help people learn about Arizona wills, trusts and estate planning and why a comprehensive estate plan is critically important to protect your most valuable asset, your loved ones. See our 279 five star Google, Facebook & Birdeye reviews.
This estate planning website has a lot of articles about wills, trusts and other estate planning documents such as living wills, healthcare powers of attorney and financial powers of attorney. If you are a resident of Arizona and you do not have a will or a trust, you should read our article called “Who Gets My Property If I Die Without A Will or Trust?” because you may learn that the wrong person or people will inherit your assets when you die.
How to Hire Us to Prepare Your Estate Plan
- Learn about our silver and gold estate plans and their prices.
- Call one of our Scottsdale estate planning attorneys, Richard Keyt (father) at 480-664-7478 or Richard C. Keyt (son) at 480-664-7472, for free answers to your estate planning questions.
- Call to make a free in office, phone or video estate planning consultation or schedule an appointment using Richard Keyt’s online calendar or Richard C. Keyt’s online calendar.
- Complete and submit our online estate planning silver questionnaire or gold questionnaire in which we collect the information about you and your desires that we need to prepare your estate plan documents.
- Participate in your estate planning consultation with one of our Scottsdale estate planning attorneys.
- Sign your estate plan documents at our Scottsdale office in front of two witnesses and a notary.