Estate Planning to Protect Your Most Valuable Assets – Your Loved Ones
Learn the TOP 5 THINGS YOU MUST DO to protect your loved ones in your estate planning documents? Listen to this conversation between Arizona estate planning and business law attorney Richard C. Keyt and financial planner Armando Roman, the founder of AXIOM Founders Family Office, Inc.
Armando helps successful people preserve their American success story by preserving their wealth, mitigating their taxes, taking care of their heirs, making sure their assets are not unjustly lost through litigation and magnifying their charitable gifts.
In this conversation between the two former CPAs, you will learn:
- Why Estate Planning?
- What is a Will?
- What is a Trust?
- What are Powers of Attorney?
- What is Probate?
- Why should Assets be Titled in Trust name?
- Why have an Entity for Your Business?
- What if you have a Business Partner?
- Why retain Key Employees?
- Why Separate Business Entities can Protect Your Assets?
- Why Keeping the Business Separate from the Family matters? Why Business Succession Matters?