Prince Law Offices, P.C.:  “So you have a Gun Trust but how do you correctly fill out a Form 1 or Form 4 when the applicant is the Gun Trust? This is a common question and below explains how the forms should be filled out.  To begin with, irregardless of what individuals on the internet may tell you, you need to submit your ENTIRE trust with your application for transfer or making of a NFA firearm.  How to fill out a Form 1: (Form 1 Gun Trust examples: Front and Back)”